Director of Capital Improvement Projects
Department of Capital Improvement
The Capital Improvement Department is responsible for all infrastructure and facilities within the town limits. This includes all utilities, storm water systems, right-of-ways, sidewalks, existing buildings, and new construction. Duties of the Capital Improvement Department Include:
- Coordination between all town departments to ensure projects are completed on-time, as specified & within budget.
- Creation and management of various requests for proposals.
- Acquisition, tracking, review and approval of project materials, specifications and funding requirements.
- Coordination between the town and its vendors/contractors assigned to the department.
- Provide conceptual design recommendations for improvements to the town’s facilities.